Please review the following terms carefully. By using our App, you are agreeing to our handling of the information we collect as set forth in this Policy. Your use of our App, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service, including its applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes. The Terms of Service are incorporated by reference into this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not use the App.
The term “Triple Crown” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to Triple Crown, the owner of the App. The term “you” refers to the user of our App.
The information Triple Crown collects from you depends on how you interact with the App.
If you are one of our clients, the information we collect about you when you use the App is limited to your business-related contact information (your first and last name, email address, phone number, and mailing address).
If you are a member of our talent pool, we may collect information from you via our Website or via our App. For information collected via our Website, some of that information is then made available to our clients via our App. This information includes your first and last name (though only your first name and last initial are made available to our clients via the App), your contact information such as your email address, phone number, and mailing address (though this information is not made available to our clients via the App), your resume, and other information you voluntarily submit to us when you join our talent pool.
We also automatically collect information from all users of our App, regardless of whether you are a client or member of our talent pool. This may include your mobile device ID, name, model, operating system type, name, and version; language information; activities within the App, including searches conducted via the App; and the length of time that you are logged into the App.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we combine this information with other information we collect about you, including your personal information.
Information that We Collect About You from Social Networking Sites. You may log-in to your account through your social networking accounts, including Facebook and Google. In order to do this, you must enter your Facebook or Google email address and password. We do not ask for or receive any information back from these social networking sites as a result of your use of these sites to log into your account via the App.
Any third-party social networking site controls the information it collects from you. For information about they may use and disclose your information, including any information you make public, please consult their respective privacy policies. We have no control over how any third party site uses or discloses the personal information it collects about you.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes: • To provide our App to you.
• To communicate with you about your use of our App, to respond to your inquiries, and for other customer service purposes.
• To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the App.
• To send you email marketing about our products and services and about products and services of affiliated entities that we think may be of interest to you.
• To assist us in advertising on third party websites, mobile apps, and other online services, and to evaluate the success of our adverting campaigns through third party channels (including our online targeted advertising and offline promotional campaigns).
• To better understand how users access and use our App, both on an aggregated and individualized basis. For example, we will evaluate which features of our App are more (or least) used by users.
• To administer surveys and questionnaires, such as for market research or client satisfaction purposes.
• To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
• Where we believe necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
• Clients and Members of Our Talent Pool. The purpose of our App is to facilitate the sharing of information between our clients who are seeking to staff temporary positions and members of our talent pool who are looking for a position. Accordingly, we share certain information between those two groups. For example, if you are a member of our talent pool, we will share your first name and last initial, resume, and other information you submit to us with our clients.
• Service Providers. We disclose the information we collect from you to service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf. Examples include cloud services providers and analytics service providers, and service providers who provide marketing or remarketing.
• Business Transfers. If (i) we or our affiliates are or may be acquired by, merged with, or invested in by another company or (ii) if any of our assets are or may be transferred to another company, whether as part of a bankruptcy or insolvency proceeding or otherwise, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company. As part of the business transfer process, we may share certain of your personal information with lenders, auditors, and third party advisors, including attorneys and consultants.
• In Response to Legal Process. We disclose your information to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
• To Protect Us and Others. We disclose your information when we believe it is appropriate to do so to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
• Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We share aggregate, anonymized, or de- identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
• Analytics. We use automated devices and applications to evaluate usage of our App. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our App. We use these tools to help us improve our App’s performance and user experiences.
• Do-Not-Track. Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Our App may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third party websites.
Security of My Personal Information
We have implemented reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
What Choices Do I Have Regarding Use of My Personal Information?
Deleting Your Account. If you are a member of our talent pool and request that we delete your account, your talent profile will no longer be visible to our clients. If you are a client and request that we delete your account, you will no longer have access to your account of any of the information contained in your account, including information about candidates that you may have been interested in.
But please note that in connection with any request to delete information, we will delete your information, but we may retain the information we have collected as required or permitted by applicable law.
Access. Whether you are a member of our talent pool or one of our clients, you may modify personal information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your profile information.
Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified, or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the App for a period of time.
Marketing Preferences. We may send periodic promotional emails to you about jobs that may be of interest to you (if you are a member of our talent pool) or about candidates that may be of interest to you (if you are our client). You may opt-out of promotional emails by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving promotional emails, we may still send you emails about your account or any services you have requested or received from us.
Children Under 13
Our App and Services are not designed for children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our App or Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our App. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our App and by contacting you at the email address you have provided.